Hi Every Body in this post i told you how to make a windows 7 bootable USB. If you don't have windows 7 CD so don't worry about it you can install windows 7 through USB flash drive. Follow the below steps or watch video how to make bootable USB flash drive windows 7.
How To Create Windows 7 Bootable USB Flash Drive
1. Download Ultra ISO Software.
2. Install Ultra ISO on your System.
3. Insert USB Flash Drive
4. Download or Make Windows 7 Disk Image ISO File using Ultra ISO Software.
5. After Make Disk image Run Ultra ISO as a Administrator.
6. Go-to File Menu (Top Left Side) you can see drop down menu click on open file.
7. Locate The Windows 7 ISO File Source then Click Open.
8. After open the Windows ISO Image Go-to Bootable Menu then Click on Write disk image.
9. You can see new window appear on screen.
10. Simply Click on Write button.
11. Click On Yes Button.
12. After the Process complete click on the Close button.
13. Windows 7 Bootable USB Ready to Use.
Reboot PC and set the bootable flash drive as a first boot priority in the bios settings to proceed further Installation Process.
I hope the above information is very helpful for you.
How To Create Windows 7 Bootable USB Flash Drive Youtube Video